Monday 2 May 2016

The Waiting Game - 41 weeks


We took this picture last week when I was just 1 day overdue, fast forward a week and baby still isn't here and i'm now 41 weeks + 3. I always thought that she'd be overdue - Joe and I are known in our friendship group for being the late couple so I naturally assumed she'd followed suit, but I wasn't prepared for her to be 10 days late, i'm not going to lie it's been driving me a little crazy.

I feel like we've been living on borrowed time almost, in a state of limbo, not really wanting to plan anything in case she makes an appearance but not wanting to do nothing completely. But we're almost at the end game, if I don't go into labor in the next two days then they'll induce me.

Despite the anxiety and limbo of waiting it's made me want motherhood even more - right now I don't even care about the pain of labor or the sleepless nights I just really really want to meet her and want her to arrive safe and sound.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VIC_LB. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig