Monday 15 February 2016

27 Weeks





I feel like my pregnancy is going so quickly! I'm now actually 30 weeks, but thought I'd share some pictures that we took a couple of weeks ago on a rainy Sunday in Peckham. I've been reading other peoples blogs who are due around the same time as me and everyone seems so prepared, i've got 10 weeks to go and have everything to buy as well as a flat to move into, scary. We focused on our flat hunt in South London as I have lots of family in the area so we've been spending our weekends discovering new places - I never realised how much South London has to offer,  I feel like it's an area that is sometimes over looked unless people are buying, but we've discovered so many hidden gems in the area, i'm sure i'll do a blog post about it once we've officially moved.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VIC_LB. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig