Friday 30 September 2016

BLOGTOBER



So it looks like blogging has really fallen by the wayside over the last couple of months, I've literally just been getting by and getting used to being a parent which (almost) 5 months in I feel like i'm getting the hang of.

So I thought i'd undertake the challenge of Blogtober in a bid to get back into blogging. We have a seriously busy October, which I guess is good and bad - on one hand it means lots of content but I guess that a challenge will be fitting it all in but I'm excited to get back into blogging again. We're starting off October with a house move so expect some interiors inspired posts along with lots of posts about my parenting journey. I'll see you tomorrow for my first official post!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© VIC_LB. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig